Stock Horse Mare
by Kitty Cantrell
Elfin overall dimensions: 6 3/4" tall x 12 1/2" long (nose to tail)
Elfin size is sold out. No longer produced/ Mold destroyed.
Details on all sizes can be found here.
Choose your size from the drop down menu below.
Once the size is chosen, price and availability for that size will appear.
A Phoenix is often an emblem of reborn idealism or hope, something of peerless beauty or excellence, or something that has become renewed or restored.
- just enough athletic muscle definition to be a halter class contender.
- enough elegance in refinement and type to compliment her gender.
- grace and precision in her movement that will help her rise above the competition in performance.
- nice overall balance for a beautiful silhouette that you will never get tired of looking at.
- short, pulled mane.
- relaxed tail with the tail bone tucked between well developed muscles.
Breeds with stock horse-type representatives include: Arabian horse, Morab, Morgan horse, Mustang, Pony of the Americas, Quarab.
Gallery photos are of painted resin models that have been finished by various artists, worldwide.
There may be customizing to some of the models in the gallery.
© All rights to the sculpture of Phoenix reserved by Seunta LLC.
Seunta LLC © 1997-2017 all rights reserved
Johnathan & Sherry Carr